What Does Hermeneutica Do?
"Creating economic value in a way that also creates value for society by addressing its needs and challenges. Businesses must reconnect company success with social progress. Shared value is not social responsibility, philanthropy, or even sustainability, but a new way to achieve economic success. It is not on the margin of what companies do but at the centre." - Michael E. Porter and Mark R. Kramer
Hermeneutica delivers training and provides project management for NGOs, small businesses, local governments and educational institutions for community engagement and social justice work.
The main categories of work that Hermeneutica undertakes are:
- Community Resilience Workshops
- Education, Teaching and Training for Sustainability
- Volunteer Management Systems
- Social Return On Investment (SROI) Reporting
- Volunteer Training
- Community Disaster Recovery Project Management
- Community Disaster Recovery Workshops
If you and/or your organisation would like to know more about Hermeneutica's work, please contact Alisha at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0404 313 020.